Business travel made easy
We’re here to make traveling for work easier with customized corporate contracts tailored to your company, providing valuable benefits to you and your employees.
Support like no other
As a leader in corporate travel, we offer 24 / 7 online and live agent support to serve your unique needs.
Changes at no cost with Flex Funds
Make changes to employee trips at any time with our Flex Funds program; including a bank of waivers available for change fees, upgrades, ticket extensions and more.
AAdvantage® members get even more
When your travelers join the AAdvantage® program, they'll automatically get:
- Preferred seat selections (like window and aisle)
- Ability to earn miles to redeem on flights, upgrades, cars, hotels and more
Fill out our request form and a representative will contact you with solutions that meet your needs.
The world's largest network
Keep your company moving forward, faster with over 1,000 more flights a day than any other airline and the most flights to top U.S. business destinations. Plus, our expanded global network of oneworld® partners reaches nearly 1,000 destinations in 150 countries, so your options are truly endless.
- The most daily flights between New York (JFK) and Los Angeles (LAX)
- Hourly Shuttle service between New York (LGA), Boston (BOS), Washington, D.C. (DCA) and Chicago (ORD)
- Nearly 120 daily flights to 21 destinations between North American and Europe (with our partners British Airways, Finnair and Iberia)
- The most nonstop flights from the U.S. to London (LHR)
- The fastest-growing transpacific network: more than 200 flights a week to 17 destinations in Asia (with our partners Japan Airlines and China Southern Airlines)
A premium experience
On the ground and in the air
We've made significant investments in our products to enhance your travelers’ entire journey from check-in to landing.
On the ground
- Flagship® First Check-In and Dining; available to select travelers
- Refurbished Admirals Club® and Flagship® Lounges
In the air
- The youngest fleet of any U.S. carrier
- Flagship® First and Business
- AC power outlets at every seat
- International Wi-Fi
- More entertainment options
- Upgraded food and drink choices