Log in and restart your reservation?
Click OK to log in and restart your reservation.
Click Cancel to continue with your reservation without logging in.
Changes at clubs and lounges
An update on our lounges
Admirals Club® lounges will continue to focus on guest safety and well-being. Club amenities and hours may vary and we may limit capacity due to COVID-19 and local restrictions.
We adhere to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines and use enhanced cleaning measures throughout our clubs.
- Atlanta (ATL) – North Terminal, Concourse T
- Austin (AUS) – Gate 22
- Boston (BOS) – Terminal B
- Buenos Aires, Argentina (EZE)
- Charlotte (CLT) – Concourse B and C
- Chicago O'Hare (ORD) – Concourse G, H/K and L
- Dallas / Fort Worth (DFW) – Terminals A, B, C, D and E
- Denver (DEN) – Concourse A
- Honolulu (HNL)
- Houston Intercontinental (IAH) – Terminal A
- Los Angeles (LAX) – Terminals 4 and 5 and Eagle Regional Terminal
- Mexico City, Mexico (MEX)
- Miami (MIA) – Gates D15 and D30
- Nashville (BNA) – Concourse C
- New York Kennedy (JFK) – Terminal 8, Concourses B and C
- New York LaGuardia (LGA) – Concourse A
- Newark (EWR) – Terminal A
- Orange County (SNA) – Gate 8
- Orlando (MCO) – Gate 55
- Paris, France (CDG)
- Philadelphia (PHL) – Terminals B/C and F
- Phoenix (PHX) – Gate A7, A19 and B5
- Pittsburgh (PIT) – Main Lobby
- Raleigh / Durham (RDU) – Terminal 2
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (GIG)
- San Francisco (SFO) – Terminal 1
- Sao Paulo, Brazil (GRU)
- St. Louis (STL) – Concourse C
- Tampa (TPA) – Gate 85
- Toronto, Canada (YYZ)
- Washington Reagan (DCA) – Terminal B and C
Food and drink service
Flagship® Lounge and Flagship® First Dining
This content can be expanded
- Complimentary food and beverage is available
- Service may vary based on local guidelines
- Touchless menus with signage and QR codes. Physical menus will be available upon request.
- Full-service bar
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Flagship® Lounges are open at these airports:
- Chicago (ORD)
- Dallas / Fort Worth (DFW)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- New York Kennedy (JFK)
Flagship® Lounges at these airports remain temporarily closed. Flagship® Lounge eligible customers are welcome to use the nearby Admirals Club® in each location.
London Heathrow (LHR) – International First Class Lounge
Flagship® First Dining
Flagship® First Dining is open at these airports:
Flagship® First Dining at these airports remains temporarily closed:
We’re closely monitoring government policy changes, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines, and government mandates, and we’ll continue to make changes as necessary.